
So, we made our way to Houston a few days before The World Classic started, and spent our time tying up loose ends. Jeremy has not matched up since we left New Orleans. My girls and I spent a day poolside soaking up some rays and catching up on gossip. Jeremy spent an evening starting his fantasy football. After a few days of him practicing at Bogies Billiards, he was ready to head to the island for some rest and preparation for our party. On the way to Galveston, we stopped in at Legends to check out the crowd awaiting their departure to the tournament. Friday, September 11, was the finalization of our marriage...a private party with our close friends and family celebrating our union in marriage. The cocktail party was suppose to be poolside at the Moody Garden Hotel, alongside the Moody Convention Center, host of the pool tournament; however, the weather God had a different idea, ugh. In case of unlikely weather, we had a room reserved indoors to ensure a dry and worry free time. The party started at 7:30 p.m., ending whenever. People seemed to be like-minded with me...never show up on-time or early, instead let it liven up. I was even a tad late due to a traffic and weather burdened limo. FYI, it is really hard to enter and exit a limo in heels and a dress, lol. Everyone raved about the food, saying it was great. By the look of the leftovers, I would have to agree. Jeremy and I were so involved in mingling, we did not have a chance to sample the food, but we sure did sample the beverages. Wink, Wink! Our friends and family did a great job intertwining with each other, and some heart-felt speeches made us feel confirmed our union was blessed. Overall, the night was amazing! I can not wait to see the pictures! I will provide a link to the photos when the photographer passes them on to me. Thanks to all the people who showed their love...MUAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment