This year since we live in Kansas, it would make sense we celebrate Halloween in Kansas. We were more thoughtful in choosing a costume that would be somewhat warm, especially because the temperature here is extreme day to day. Actually reminds me of Houston - usually warm, but not sure if it will be dry or raining. So, Dana Ivy's idea sounded like a great one. Let's all be characters from Bedrock! It was perfect, and not to mention we couldn't think of anything else last minute. Yes, we were procrastinating as usual. I bought our Fred and Wilma costumes online, as did Ashley and Troy. Betty and Fred came in with plenty of time to spare, but Wilma and Barney had us waiting in anticipation on the last day. See, we had two Halloween parties to attend - One, the Friday before and the other Halloween night. Dana and Greg were dressed as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm, and pulled it off wonderfully. Saturday night was our second attempt to party Flintstone style. JJ and I didn't make it the entire night, I must confess. Immaturely, I consumed a mixture of adult cocktails which ultimately led to my demise. Looking back on the night, it was surely comical from the others standpoint to watch both JJ and I go down in flames. Yes, we did! We were both vomiting! So, BAM!
Flintstones... Meet the Flintstones,
They're a modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.
Let's ride with the family down the street.
Thru the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
When you're with the Flintstones,
have a yabba dabba doo time,
a dabba doo time,
we'll have a gay old time!
No comments:
Post a Comment