Friday, February 5, 2010

Atheist

Ok, maybe it is because I was raised Catholic, or maybe it is because I just have faith and I am an open instead of a closed-mind follower who needs someone else to show them the "answer," BUT I don't get the concept of being an atheist! We are ONLY human, and we will never truly KNOW the end of all end until it is completely over and we are faced with the truth. So, considering this, I or anybody could choose to be a atheist or "none believer," but why would anyone make such a stupid choice. What do YOU have to lose by choosing to NOT believe in GOD? Everything, if you ask me! I think it is a weak choice, a scared choice, a cop out! Don't get me wrong, it is a bit scary to have faith, but you have to choose the lessor of two evils...no pun intended! I feel sorry for you if you choose to be apart of the non-believers against God! I will pray for you. I believe you will thank me one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment