Friday, February 5, 2010

Pit Bulls

I am a huge pet lover! However, this being said, I must continue saying I believe this breed is a menace to us all. Of course I can not say they are ALL horrible attack dogs, but I can say enough research has been conducted to prove pit bulls are more harm than good. I am speaking from a standpoint of a previous pit bull owner too. My dog was a very good dog, a trusting dog. We must decide what is the best decision under the circumstances. This breed gradually goes insane, regardless of how they are raised; it is in their blood! I am not suggesting to kill  the entire pit bull breed. I am suggesting to slowly phase them out. I propose all breeding should be forced to a halt, spay and neutering, and allowing the breed to naturally disappear under these guidelines. I'm just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment