Jeremy and I are getting hitched August 28, 2009. We are having a simple wedding, meaning we are getting married at the courthouse. We thought about this long and hard, and decided this was the right option for us. Our reasoning is...after eight years of dating, we would rather put our money toward a celebration with our family and friends. So, the Saturday after we marry, four of us are going on a hot air balloon ride! God please help me to remain calm! I'm not very keen on heights, lol. I figure adult beverages will calm my worries, as they usually do before I get on an airplane.For the BIG celebration or reception if you will, we are hosting a cocktail party alongside the Galveston World Classic. This is a new and exciting pool tournament held this September at Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX. We figure since most of Jeremy's friends are scattered across the country, we would bring the party to a central location. It actually works out perfect, since we are from the Houston area. SO, the final countdown begins! Wish us luck!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I'm getting MARRIED!
Jeremy and I are getting hitched August 28, 2009. We are having a simple wedding, meaning we are getting married at the courthouse. We thought about this long and hard, and decided this was the right option for us. Our reasoning is...after eight years of dating, we would rather put our money toward a celebration with our family and friends. So, the Saturday after we marry, four of us are going on a hot air balloon ride! God please help me to remain calm! I'm not very keen on heights, lol. I figure adult beverages will calm my worries, as they usually do before I get on an airplane.For the BIG celebration or reception if you will, we are hosting a cocktail party alongside the Galveston World Classic. This is a new and exciting pool tournament held this September at Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX. We figure since most of Jeremy's friends are scattered across the country, we would bring the party to a central location. It actually works out perfect, since we are from the Houston area. SO, the final countdown begins! Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats awesome, good luck!
ReplyDeleteDamn you look hot in that dress.
LOL you'd laugh if you knew who this was, but I can't tell you cause I might get in trouble by my pregnant wife...