Monday, September 7, 2009
Road Trip: Destination Galveston Part I
Jeremy and I have been on a road trip, not our first road trip nor our last, but a road trip ultimately arriving to our destination in Galveston, TX. As you all know, Jeremy and I are now husband and wife; we got married, went on a hot air balloon ride, then hit the road. Our first stop was in Oklahoma City in hopes of pool action, but instead ended up just eating recommended Mexican food at Ted's Café Escondido. We drove our full tummies to Shreveport, La., to get some rest. From there, we headed to Alexandria to visit my dad's grave. Our path continued to a local poolroom in New Orleans (Nawlins) to hopefully get a pool game to help Jeremy get in stroke for the Galveston World Classic event. Jeremy and Jamie Farrell gambled for a few short hours before we headed to get some much needed sleep. By the way, Jeremy won! The next day we met West Bank John and friends at his country club to play a round of golf. After golf, JJ (Jeremy Jones) and I went to the French Quarter to eat some local seafood cuisine, showered, stopped by the poolroom and then closed the night at Harrah's Casino. We actually won a small coin too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremy you have a beautiful wife! Congrats to the both of you. Good luck in Galveston, see ya there.
ReplyDelete