Tuesday, December 8, 2009

35th Birthday


I had a fantabulous birthday this year, which was no surprise. All the years I have been with Jeremy, he has made them special for me. He is very thoughtful in the details of gift giving and celebrating. This year, my first gift was a beautiful, cozy, cream-colored coat with fur lining (fake of course) that would keep an Eskimo warm in an ice storm. I love it! I got it the night before my birthday, along with tickets to Darius Rucker. Ash, Troy, Jeremy and I drove to Salina, KS, to see him in concert. It was an intimate venue, which had no bad seat in the house. He even played some old Hootie songs. I loved it! The actual day of my birthday, Dec. 4, was a day of total pampering by my hubby. We woke up and left the house to enjoy the day together. Our first stop was at Verizon Wireless to get my new phone, The Droid. I love it! Second, we stopped for lunch at the Anchor. The food was great as usual, but the heater was broken so we experienced a chilly lunch. Thirdly, we went to Shurtz Cues to play a bit of pool. JJ and I both have custom Shurtz Cues by Bob Owen. I love it! After, we headed to my sister's house to open the gift from mom and her. Everyone sang and had birthday cake. I loved it! Then we drove to our house around the corner to tidy up for our dinner reservations with some family and friends. We ate at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, hibachi style. It was fun, food could have been better however. My neighbors/friends Lori and Whitney gave me yummy chocolates from Cocoa Dolce. I loved them! All and all, it was a GREAT 35th birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment